I must be the only person who has problems with Pinecone

footfree

I remember 2 times not being paid for surveys by them.I write to them and they pay but when I ask you all here no one else has had that problem.Now I do a survey for them and they don't pay the full amount .Part 1 $3.00 if asked back for part 2 you get another $10.Well I did part 2 and I didn't get the other $10 I only got another $3.It's still one of my favorite sites but I wonder why some of us have issues with some companies while others don't?Just makes you wonder "why me"?

the only thing i've ever received from them for any session is $3.. i've only been doing it for about 6 months though..

i saw something like that recently on surveyhead though.. the survey was for $2.50, but i screened out.. but before ending the survey i reached a screen that told me i could refer a friend to do the survey and they would get $10, and i would get $5 for referring them.. i was so ticked.. surveyhead was offering me $2.50 to do a survey the company was wanting to pay me $10 for!

I've only received $3 per survey, not counting the household questions ones, of course. Even follow up surveys are just $3 but I've had as many as three followups to an initial survey.

I've only received $3 per survey, not counting the household questions ones, of course. Even follow up surveys are just $3 but I've had as many as three followups to an initial survey.

I know, I've never gotten one for more then the $3 so I was surprised but happy to do it.Plus when Pinecone says they'll give you $10 you jump on it.No one would think that they wouldn't follow thru with what they say they will do.I posted the invite just to let you know what it said-minus the survey no.I don't want to get in trouble for doing that- anyways here's the invite

Recently, you participated in a concept evaluation, Project 1001. We would love to include your opinions in portion two and ask that you log on for evaluation, Project #-1002. Please note that you will receive an additional compensation of $10 for your participation in the second portion of this survey.

Please click on the link below to go directly to the survey.

I have included your ID number and password below for your convenience.

Thanks in advance for your participation in this product concept evaluation.

Have a great day!

Thanks again,

Karen Scott

I have never had one for more than $3 either, even follow up surveys, maybe they are doing something different now? Anyway I have always been paid by them. But if you can not get what you were promised, then go to the BBB on it!

Got a reply today-

Dear Panelist,

Thank you for your participation in part two of study

#-1002. I apologize for the mistake in your payment amount and

please be assured that your additional $7 will be processed upon the

close of the study. You can expect to receive payment within 5-7

business days.

Thank you for your patience and I apologize for any

inconvenience. Your participation is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Karen Scott

New they would make good,they are a honest company-but even they make mistakes every once in awhile

Got a reply today-

Dear Panelist,

business days.

Thanks,

Karen Scott

New they would make good,they are a honest company-but even they make mistakes every once in awhile

I had a feeling they would, they have always been a good company! I bet they have a A+ rating with the BBB, because I hardly ever seen any complaints about them on this forum that was never been solved by Pinecone.

BTW, could you tell us what the survey was that gave you a follow up for $7 extra?

Got a reply today-

Dear Panelist,

business days.

Thanks,

Karen Scott

I would but I dont think we are allowed to

I had a feeling they would, they have always been a good company! I bet they have a A+ rating with the BBB, because I hardly ever seen any complaints about them on this forum that was never been solved by Pinecone.

BTW, could you tell us what the survey was that gave you a follow up for $7 extra?

Sorry I would but I don't think we are allowed to-I dont want to get in trouble or get kicked off -

• 2 weeks later...
Speaking of Pinecone, at least you are a member with them, I wish I were, its hard to get on with them being trying for a while. Anyone have any suggestions?

if you have other family members of different ages, try them

I have had a problem with them a couple of times. I have always received payment but have not been able to take some surveys. I get this message:

Please enter your User Name to participate in the survey

User Name _________________________

and no matter what I put in for user name, it's wrong and I am not able to do the survey. I have emailed Karen Scott and not received a reply.

I have had a problem with them a couple of times. I have always received payment but have not been able to take some surveys. I get this message:

Please enter your User Name to participate in the survey

User Name _________________________

and no matter what I put in for user name, it's wrong and I am not able to do the survey. I have emailed Karen Scott and not received a reply.

I just had one this week that asked for user id I didn't kn ow what they were talking about.I had to email them because the survey was on my dashboard and couldn't do it.They emailed me back and asked if I received the test product I emailed back and told them no they said they were sorry I did not receive the product and the survey is now off my DashboardI still do not know what USER ID is nothing I put in worked.