Next to go on Opinion Outposts rewards..Citi Cards

greeneyeddevils

We are sad to announce that Citi will no longer offer prepaid gift cards as a reward option on Opinion Outpost. We, at Opinion Outpost, take this as an opportunity to kick off new bigger and better reward options for the new year. This will take effect November 1, 2012. Those with Citi accounts or cards, do not fret. Your card and account will remain active for as long as you have a balance with Citi. However, the option to transfer your points to your Citi account will no longer be offered after October 31, 2012.

First it was Amazon gift certs...now Citi Cards are going...NEXT!!

i still see amazon as an option

It's there but I haven't been able to cash out via Amazon this whole year...it always states that it's unavailable ...

Have you cashed out via Amazon on OO lately?

i still see amazon as an option

It's there but I haven't been able to cash out via Amazon this whole year...it always states that it's unavailable ...

Have you cashed out via Amazon on OO lately?

i've always just done paypal with them so i don't know.. i just see that it's an option for a minimum of $5

http://s10.postimage.org/kt6jotkuv/Screen_Hunter_02_Oct_10_17_38.gif

Don't bother with Amazon on there since it hasn't been working all year...not sure what happened but they just stopped offering it up..My guess is that way too many people we're redeeming for it & it cost them too much