Who has got the oldest pending survey from SurveyHead?

sgontu

i have one from june 12th but it's only a quarter so i'll post this next one

J.D. Power and Associates QG# 167763 06/26/12 $1.50 Pending

(then again, the name on that one justifies it so here's yet the NEXT one...

Quick Advertising Awareness Survey QG# 175337 08/01/12 $1.50 Pending

New Survey Opportunity QG# 153440 04/27/12 $1.25 Pending

A Very Quick Survey! QG# 164631 06/12/12 $0.25 Pending

Haha! A very quick survey and a very slow payment! I also have these two from JD Power:

Ohio GenPop QG# 33440 04/12/12 $0.25 Pending

Michigan GenPop QG# 33452 04/12/12 $1.50 Pending

I have emailed both companies a couple of times and have had no resolution.

A Very Quick Survey! QG# 164631 06/12/12 $0.25 Pending

this is the one i talked about above... you're the 3rd person i've seen have this one pending still

Haha! A very quick survey and a very slow payment! I also have these two from JD Power:

Ohio GenPop QG# 33440 04/12/12 $0.25 Pending

I just noticed this one that you posted.. Sgontu above has it listed as still pending as well.. but they did it on Surveyhead for $1.50.. the same survey! so they put it on JDPower site for only $0.25? different site but same company.

I have 2 pending surveys from July I emailed them yesterday the good thing is that I got a reply faster then usual (in one day) the bad thing is that the reply is annoying Sorry for the delay the client will have to update.I don't know why I bother I very seldom get a satisfying response like sorry for the delay your points have been awarded. Just Venting

Not SurveyHead, but I have one still pending from June 7th of this year from Valued Opinions. Sounds bad, but this doesn't take the cake compared to Survey Spree by Opinion Place. Once had one there that took over 5 Months! :evil: Finally got credited, but needless to say, I gave up on them...with still $10 left in my Account.

A Very Quick Survey! QG# 164631 06/11/12 $0.25 Pending

That's my earliest one. I see other people have the exact same one still pending.

Cool thread idea.

I'm done with SH and JDP both. Just waiting for my 2 pay-outs. Leaving $7.00 in SH and $0.05 in JDP. I may check them out in a few months. :| I'm not going through that emailing back and forth any more. Tired of getting DQ'd or quota full or error or invalid. It is never in OUR FAVOR when something goes wrong. :twisted: It is now "so sorry" yea right so sorry my a$$. We always get the short end of the stick. Well they can take their so sorrys and put them were the sun don't shine. So if SH or JDP get better let me know OK?? :?

I'm done with SH and JDP both. Just waiting for my 2 pay-outs. Leaving $7.00 in SH and $0.05 in JDP. I may check them out in a few months. :| I'm not going through that emailing back and forth any more. Tired of getting DQ'd or quota full or error or invalid. It is never in OUR FAVOR when something goes wrong. :twisted: It is now "so sorry" yea right so sorry my a$$. We always get the short end of the stick. Well they can take their so sorrys and put them were the sun don't shine. So if SH or JDP get better let me know OK?? :

1957horses

I understand what you are saying.I do not like emailing any of the survey places I never get an answer in my favor it is always a Generic response I do better if I could call them but have only a few of the telephone numbers.I would love to have SH I emailed them recenly about 2 old pending surveys there response was they are waitng on the client I am sure they have already been paid,getting DQ after you have spent 15 minutes on the survey is just wrong and as far as INVALIDS I really think they just don't want to pay and I don't think they discard them.JDP i have 23.60 I would be able to cash out if I would get credit for 2 pending surveys but I don't see that happening for some time.I am having problems with almost all surveys

my survey either DQ or get paid very little,zoom did 3 surveys last week didn't get the points I have emailed them but haven't heard back(I have very little patience) my view is okay but cashout is a lot and takes awhile,epoll I may get a survery every 3 months,viewpoint forum very seldom,pinecone i survey a month,toluna is awlful.I have joined a few new ones but I think it will be the same.Oh I forgot Tellwut outstanding thanks to you.I just hope things start getting better.

I agree with you completely!! I wish there were more sites like "tellwut" they are straightforward, honest, simple and easy. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. :shock:

For some of my pending surveys from April and May, i got a response which says-

"These surveys from April, May, June and July are run by the clients directly and we do not have authorization to update them until and unless we have a clearance from the clients."

So God knows when clients will have a moral responsibility to pay up for their projects.

This is as good as asking you to work now and we ll pay you after six months.

All this for you honest, paying full attention while taking surveys, and getting qualified after clicking some 10 survey links and getting disqualified.

2 weeks itself is an awful time and is not practiced by any other site. I feel i might break the record of a longest pending survey ever on SH.

I have one open from April and will see if it actually takes more than 365 days to pay me. I ll post again.

For some of my pending surveys from April and May, i got a response which says-

"These surveys from April, May, June and July are run by the clients directly and we do not have authorization to update them until and unless we have a clearance from the clients."

So God knows when clients will have a moral responsibility to pay up for their projects.

This is as good as asking you to work now and we ll pay you after six months.

All this for you honest, paying full attention while taking surveys, and getting qualified after clicking some 10 survey links and getting disqualified.

2 weeks itself is an awful time and is not practiced by any other site. I feel i might break the record of a longest pending survey ever on SH.

I have one open from April and will see if it actually takes more than 365 days to pay me. I ll post again.

I have 2 pending from july I emailed them and got the same response in other words we will never see that money.