Clearvoice surveys alert!

danielle1234

I have proof that Clear Voice surveys have been taking money out of my account, leaving me with lower balances. I took a screen shot of my account at $7.35. Today i look, and i have $7.25. I have to go to the BBB i think. what should i do?

I had that happen on surveyhead by dollar amounts. I had like $37.00 verified then a few days later there was only $34.00. Wrote to Jessica (she was still there then) and she said money just doesn't disappear but it did. I didn't have a screenshot because it was to late, one day it was there the next it was gone. :roll: This was about 5-6 months ago.

Thanks for the heads-up. Are you sure that it isn't from an old survey?? I think they have a policy that money expires after a year so I'm just curious. I earn money relatively fast with them so I never worry about their one year policy but......... Let us know if this continues!

ok, so one of you was right. They said my points were expiring. still dont really understand, but they said i had $14.00 expired. They gave them back to me. so i had $22.00 balance. I cashed out after that.

ok, so one of you was right. They said my points were expiring. still dont really understand, but they said i had $14.00 expired. They gave them back to me. so i had $22.00 balance. I cashed out after that.

Well WOO HOO for you!! :P Like I said with some sites that don't expire. And they shouldn't expire if an account is active because we are at their mercy of them sending us surveys and we can't help if we are screened out or it is already full. So shame on them for doing that. :x

But I'm really happy you got them. :wink:

1957 horses -

If its on Survey Head, it most probably is because one of your survey is marked Invalid.

You have to browse through your list to find that. When they initially started invalidating, it took a while for me to understand.

Now when my balance goes down,i know where its coming from.

1957 horses -

If its on Survey Head, it most probably is because one of your survey is marked Invalid.

You have to browse through your list to find that. When they initially started invalidating, it took a while for me to understand.

Now when my balance goes down,i know where its coming from.

No it wasn't from one being invaded it just dissapeared. I checked that out. It was money from my account. That was months ago. But that's not why I'm stopping SH and JDP. I'm just tired of doing surveys and getting errors or DQ'd or quota full when it click to submit a survey. We can complain till were blue in the face. Every time something happens Rohit Say's there is nothing he can do about. It took over a month to get to pay-out. And that includes dozens and dozens of surveys that were over quota......................act. No use complaning anymore. I have cashed out on both, just waiting for it to be paid, then that's all. Not worth the effort any more. I was making $30-$45 a month but not any more. Now 6 weeks to get to $25.00 amazon. :roll: