VO without Amazon

fiestyvermin

I was just on the VO website and figured since I got over 20 dollar to take my amazon and run. Come to find out they dont have amazons right now and who knows when that will be. I hate waiting for the Visas and not being instantaneous I hate to lose money for a card for so we shall see.

Another thing I have to say is in the 4 or 5 years I have been with VO this is the first time that has happened.

Same with i-say they are out of Amazon. What the heck is going on with these sites?? Give the people what they want. :x

I feel it is completely unjustified for a site to keep money owed to me an extra 3 weeks while they use that to make money for themselves. While visa is a decent payout just I prefer amazon cause its very close to instantaneous. I havent had to wait on a code for a long time and hope if they comeback it will go back to that. I think that companies who force us to wait for long periods should be forced to pay interest on the money they are keeping away from us. Of course with interest rates being 1% and less who cares lol

I was shorted $2.50 because I got an error message when I completed the survey. I emailed them, and they said they gave me credit, but it isn't on there and I continue to check. I am not getting surveys either, or almost none. Once I get to the point of cashing out, I will move on from this one. I am starting to kick some of these to the curb again. Guess it's that time of the year.