BIG ? about GTM

Anh-Hoang

how much it should be when taking a product testing?

I took 1 survey that 45 points, then they asked me for testing product. I'm done eating them and then answer more than 40 follow-up questions and guess what, 15 points only!!!

it varies by company and product test, but i usually just take the free product as part of the payment

then it's right :D I still hoping to make about $3-5 because we have to answer a bunch of questions :roll:

I agree with avemaria. Actually, I don't care if I get paid for part 2 because I have enough shampoo, face washes, paper towels, cookies for a LONG time! I love the ones that ask if you'd be willing to try it. I don't say yes if it's something I won't use but most of the time it is. The chocolate chip cookies were the best but I ate too many :roll:

We should expect something from trying out a product -expecting nothing could lower standards and the incentive.I believe people try more if you get paid to do it otherwise most people will not put their best foot forward.I least I know I try harder when given an incentive to do so.

I did PT for some off-the-wall site I never heard of. They sent me 4 rolls of toilet paper and called a week later to see how I liked the first 2. A week later they called to see how I liked the other 2 rolls. I asked if there was an incentive and they said the toilet paper was all. :? O well It saved me a couple of bux for not having to buy any that week so that was a plus. :roll:

I did PT for some off-the-wall site I never heard of. They sent me 4 rolls of toilet paper and called a week later to see how I liked the first 2. A week later they called to see how I liked the other 2 rolls. I asked if there was an incentive and they said the toilet paper was all. :? O well It saved me a couple of bux for not having to buy any that week so that was a plus. :roll:

be thankful they didn't require webcam for this one :wink:

and off topic, i'm really tired of having to log on to this site every time i come here

Did a PT just last week for Ipsos-Isay for the 1st time...didn't know they even sent out PT's..funny thing was I thought it was for cereal bars...was expecting them....what I received was some type of cookie...they were good but not what I did the survey on....though I got 300 points for the 1st survey & another 150 for a quick 5 minute survey to answer questions about the cereal bar/ cookie..I'll take 450 points for doing nothing but eating... :D

Did a PT just last week for Ipsos-Isay for the 1st time...didn't know they even sent out PT's..funny thing was I thought it was for cereal bars...was expecting them....what I received was some type of cookie...they were good but not what I did the survey on....though I got 300 points for the 1st survey & another 150 for a quick 5 minute survey to answer questions about the cereal bar/ cookie..I'll take 450 points for doing nothing but eating... :D

I will have to agree on the eating part.Those are good points for them