Waiting Game

peach6

I am so frustrated with these pending surveys.I am sure that they are not waiting to be paid.

I have also been waiting to hear back from 3 places in regards to not receving points after completing the surveys my latest one was zoom did not pay me for 3 surveys emailed them last week and have heard nothing.

This is really getting to be a hard way to make a Buck

I am so frustrated with these pending surveys.I am sure that they are not waiting to be paid.

I have also been waiting to hear back from 3 places in regards to not receving points after completing the surveys my latest one was zoom did not pay me for 3 surveys emailed them last week and have heard nothing.

This is really getting to be a hard way to make a Buck

Same here having problems with companies not wanting to answer my emails about not being paid for their surveys.Like Opinionsquare,E-rewards and test spin ,testspin said they cant give me credit because the survey hasn't closed and I took it in August and it's now Oct.really it takes that long?

Plus I think they all need to be called out on it.Should start a list of all the bad customer service we receive-only bad thing is most of the survey companies will have at least 1 person say something bad about them.So that list could go on for days.I don't know if it's the sign of the times or what their problem is but if this keeps up most people will ban theses survey companies or at least they should.Just bad business practices if you ask me.Oh yeah Ipsos hasn't answered me either!