Election Statement-A MUST MUST READ

fiestyvermin

I have no clue on how many are planning on voting November 6 but I do encourage each and everyone to exercise their voice to vote. I do not know if votes really truly count as I have felt for years that elections are rigged. The only proof I have of this is that when watching the networks declare state winners they will show 2-3% of the state vote counted and with only 2-3% counted they have already declared a winner.

That being said I found a very interesting tidbit posted by Obama in 2006 that everyone really needs to take a look at and consider. I am shocked that no one has brought this up in the debates:

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."

I have no clue on how many are planning on voting November 6 but I do encourage each and everyone to exercise their voice to vote. I do not know if votes really truly count as I have felt for years that elections are rigged. The only proof I have of this is that when watching the networks declare state winners they will show 2-3% of the state vote counted and with only 2-3% counted they have already declared a winner.

That being said I found a very interesting tidbit posted by Obama in 2006 that everyone really needs to take a look at and consider. I am shocked that no one has brought this up in the debates:

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."

Hey feistyvermin

I agree totally with what you are saying. We are left with a choice of a ROCK or HARD place. While these people with wealth spend $2,000.00 on a purse, or $10,000 for 1 night at a resort, other people are going through garbage bins looking for something to feed their children, or sleeping in cardboard boxes because the hard working people lost their jobs and were put out of their home. I can go on and on. This just doesn't seem to be the land were dreams come true anymore. I still LOVE AMERICA, just not our officials running it. With all the lies and broken promises made during an election year, I don't see anything improving and that's what is left to generations after us. :roll: I'm sorry if I offended anybody. :?