Toluna

thunder53

Back in the old days, Toluna was the best in paying out for rewards. What on earth has happened? They make you have a trillion points for a small token. What's up with pick a prize and it may be a winner? In the meantime you have used up 100 points to gamble away. Thrown away :evil: They sure want you're opinion and to work for it, but doesn't want to give the rewards. BOO-HISS :cry:

I just went there to see how many points I have. I only have 22,000. I went to the sponsored polls to get a few points and half of them wouldn't even work when I hit "vote". Most of their surveys now are 1200-2000 points, just about 33 to 66 cents for a half hour. Forget it..I don't even bother to take them anymore, even if it means losing the $7 I accumulated. You are right, they were my favorite at one time and I told everyone about them. One would lead to another and I'd rack up at least $10 in an evening. They stink now.

i used my last 12000 or so points trying to make a gas card 'become real' but it didn't happen.. the only thing that became real is my cancellation email.

I just went there to see how many points I have. I only have 22,000. I went to the sponsored polls to get a few points and half of them wouldn't even work when I hit "vote". Most of their surveys now are 1200-2000 points, just about 33 to 66 cents for a half hour. Forget it..I don't even bother to take them anymore, even if it means losing the $7 I accumulated. You are right, they were my favorite at one time and I told everyone about them. One would lead to another and I'd rack up at least $10 in an evening. They stink now.

and most of the surveys for 1200-2000 are never credited to your account; they would give you sweepstakes entries instead of "pending", about 6 surveys you take, only 2 or 3 are credited

I get 10 to 20 surveys a week from Toluna. If they don't offer a minimum of 3000 points (that's $1) per a 15 minutes survey time I delete it. If they offer less than 3000 points on any survey I delete it. That turns out to be 95% of them. I DQ out of 95% of the 5 % left. Needless to say I've been stuck just short of the cash out points for quite some time. As soon as I get there Toluna will be off my computer. They are without question one of the worst survey sites on the web.

I get 10 to 20 surveys a week from Toluna. If they don't offer a minimum of 3000 (that's $1) for a 15 minute survey I delete it. That turns out to be 95% of them. I DQ out of 95% of that 5 %. Needless to say I've been stuck just short of the cash out points for quite some time. As soon as I get there Toluna will be off my computer. They are without question one of the worst survey sites on the web.

I used to do good with them but that has changed I now only do them when I am bored which is not very often.