WOO HOO ICS rave

1957horses

WOO HOO ICS............................................. :D

MY FRIEND JUST WON THE $50.00 7:00 pm drawing from ICS..................... :)

CONGRATS FRIEND.......................................:P

Oh cricket, you must talk to 1957 horses about this one. i joined under her and it is fun and simple.

Why Thank You rosiesmom!! :P

If anyone wants a referral to ICS (instantcashsweepstakes) please by all means PM me. :D

OK, rosiesmom, you convinced me :D I message horses and joined. Not sure I totally understand it yet but kept clicking and submitted some coins for a prize chance. How do you work this one? This doesn't seem as easy as Tellwut. I also do quick rewards which moves very slowly when there are no working surveys. A few cents here and there. Please tell me what's good about this one, thanks!

• 1 year later...

Here's the thing about ICS: It's always OPEN! There's no downtime for the slow summer or the weekends when many sites don't send out surveys; you can earn every 3 hours/24/7 and once you accumulate enough coins (I wait until I have at least 40,000) you can bet them on one of the coin drawings that are held every 4 hours. Those I have won plenty in my 5 months of membership.

The best part is that these surveys aren't complicated, or only do-able on a computer PC...they are the kind that 'pop' and I even do them on my Kindle Fire......

Think of them as finding a penny or more everyday on your front doorstep...you'd pick it up wouldn't you? With the LOW minimum payout and a couple of hard working referrals, you could potentially cash out with daily earnings alone $2 every week.....it's worth it....