Myview Product test survey

fiestyvermin

I am trying to figure out how or why something like this can possibly happen. I tried to log into the survey less than 5 minutes after it came to my box only to told it was closed. Heres the invite they sent me:

Topic: A Follow up on Your Product Test

Average Time: 4 min.

Reward: 7000 MVPs

Survey #: 69546

How do you have a product test that is closed the minute I click the link?

I have been none to happy with them in regards to this not that it will change anything just total garbage.

I got this as well this Morning. I thought it was for a Product I tested the past three weeks (a Deodrant), but it may not. The Message I received stated that I had already took this 'Product Test Follow Up'. I have e-mailed them explaining this, so we'll see. I did get credited for 2400 MVP Points last week (the Full Amount) when a Survey I was taking crashed almost two-thirds the way through it.

I sent Myview a question about this on the 22nd. I was told they would get back to me as soon as possible. I sent another email yesterday to the regards of what happened to ASAP 3 days later and no word. This was their response:

This reward may take several weeks to be put into your account. Product test surveys are run in a different way and unlike most surveys, members' accounts won't be credited right after survey completion.

Please stay assured that if you have successfully completed this study, you'll certainly receive your points.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

MyView Community Team

Your representative Lindsay

On Oct 25, 2012 at 8:21 p.m. Mark Waldee wrote:

I have already contacted your company about this once and was told I could expect a answer back as soon as possible. I sent that message on 10/22, so much for saying asap. I did a deodorant test. I was sent survey #69546 I clicked the survey within 3 minutes of it coming to my inbox and as soon as the page opens I am told it is closed. That was a 7000 point survey which was a product I tested for a company and within minutes of getting the invite I am told it is closed? I tried to reenter the survey only to be told that I had already completed it and would not be allowed to reenter. I asked about this and I do expect responses to direct questions like this. How can a product I was asked to test be closed so fast? Something is not right and this needs to be corrected

A complete waste of a email. I already knew the information she told me that was easy but she did nothing absolutely nothing to say anything about why or how they close a survey for a product test within 5 minutes. I was not happy in my response and all they said was we are looking into it.

I want to offer Ocean Front property in the middle of the Sahara for a dollar an acre.

Just replied to them again as well earlier today. Still no reply, after originally e-mailing them over 96 Hours ago. :roll: What do these People get paid to do there?

• 4 weeks later...

Well, it only took a whole Month from my original e-mail to MyView for Jordan Miller to get back to myself on this issue. He has been real good to myself on issues with MyView, so hopefully it will be resolved within a week or so. :roll:

I have gotten 2 replies from Lindsay and the last was on Oct 26 since then nothing. I figure its pretty much a blow. I did email them again the beginning of the week but no replies yet. Most of the replies I get from MyView have been from Jordan and he has always gone above and beyond what is required. The email I got on Oct 26 says:

We are actively researching why this issue occurred. We will get back to you when we have more information. I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Who knows what the time frame is or if anything will get done.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I have to give it to MyView! Even though it took a little bit of time, I was credited today with 20,600 MVP's instead of the normal 7,000 MVP's that I thought I was going to receive! :D Now I am within 'Striking Distance' of another Visa GC, after just getting one on Tuesday!

I logged into my account today and there was a 21000 point credit from IHUT recruit. I do not remember if thats the project I did or not lol. Just guess work. Regardless 21000 is a great addition so I will not complain in the least.

Obviously the 21k was not from this project. No clue what the project was but from the survey number it was not this. Strange and no clue was to why this project is taking so long that and to be told that the survey was closed with in 5 minutes of coming to my inbox.

Either way, I'm not going to complain about this 7k. Got my 20,600 (and did get 400 MVP's from taking a short, Follow-up Survey to this Product Test). :D If I get the 7k, that's a BONUS, if not, no biggie to myself.