Pollbuzzer-did you know this?

footfree

Craziest thing -yesterday I started getting emails that Pollingbuzzer was putting money into my Paypal account. I know for a fact I hadn't been doing any surveys for them so I felt confused as to why I was getting money.Then today another one came into my account.I went to read up on it and apparently if any of your referrals do surveys they give you a dollar also.For the life of me I cant remember who I referred.I mean I think I have an idea but I'm not sure.Have any of you referred someone and gotten a kick back from it?If not and you have any friends who do this maybe you can earn some extra too.Just be sure to go to their site and read the instructions.Like they have to sign up using your unique referral link.Plus they have to answer 4 questions before you can start to earn.Hey I mean $3 extra dollars this week wasn't bad for doing nothing.

I have never done anything with these folks so today I emailed them and asked them to delete my account. Just one more useless email to get every 6 months or so.