What is your most favorite survey site of all time?

mysammy

• 3 months later...

Testspin. Still in business and I'm still with them 6 years later but oh how they have spiraled into the abyss. I was making so much money off them some years ago I could have bought them...well... Now they are on my hit list to get dumped. My current top spot goes to Pinecone. Not so much that I'm headed to Tahiti off their rewards but because time has proven them to be the most ethical, professionally run survey site in the business. Just wish they would go back to the $5 per survey they had some years ago but hey, they had to survive through the tough times too, and they've done that in spades.

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed. Pinecone and ACOP. I get more survey with ACOP, and most of them are $4-$8, and I even got several forums worth $100+. I never have problems getting credited and never have technical issues. Unfortunately, they don't offer a high volume of surveys.

• 3 weeks later...

My favourite survey site of all time is TestandVote, because the are offering daily surveys with different topics and following surveys.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

So far my favorite is Opinion Outpost... I never get surveys worth more than 20 points, but most are short and easy. I just got 25$ from them.

American Consumer Opinion is legit, but all the surveys I have ever gotten from them ARE SO, SO LONG and only end up 5 points (even though in my email it will say "take this 15 minute survey for 50 points now!") :roll:

The worst of all i think is Global Test Market--- hour long surveys for 10cents... or Vindale research, which is basically just a site that refers you to malware. ha.