Global Test Market

peach6

Is Global sending less surveys out,I have always had a hard time qualifying for there surveys but I used to get one or two a day and now it seems like I get one survey every two or three days.

I've been getting 2 to 3 a day.I has to do with your demographics as to how many surveys they send out.Yeah sometimes it's slow then other times you get more.Right now I'm frustrated with them last night I did a survey for them and at the end it said you completed the survey then another page pops up and says you didn't qualify.Well I know I completed it and want my 40 points.I shot them off a email but with my luck lately I'm not sure I'll hear back from them. It was a Toluna /greenfield survey no.238548.By chance did anyone else do this survey and have the same problem?It's hell getting old .I mean I just did the stupid thing last night and cant even remember what the subject was about, if anyone knows please tell me, I so much would appreciate it!

the problem i have is going around in circles with their support.. i'm still trying to get the rest of my points on 2 surveys.. sometimes if you email you get a reply saying this address does not take replies (but it's the same one that they ask you to reply to, depends on time of day i guess).. if you send in via the website you tend to get the canned reply back to send in your invite so they can investigate.. well i already did 3 TIMES! so i just keep emailing the same thing until they can tell me why i got 40 instead of 80 points.