Directive Analytics

peach6

Does anybody do surveys for them? I signed up a couple weeks ago but never heard from them.

I do!! I don't get a lot from them but I keep it. You can cash out for check only, but there is no limit. 100 points=$1.00. I have 2300=$23.00 but I'm waiting to I get to $40-50. They are short surveys. :P

Does anybody do surveys for them? I signed up a couple weeks ago but never heard from them.

I do!! I don't get a lot from them but I keep it. You can cash out for check only, but there is no limit. 100 points=$1.00. I have 2300=$23.00 but I'm waiting to I get to $40-50. They are short surveys. :P

Thanks,I will hold on to it for awhile but as of right now I can't even log in.

I signed up with them about three days ago, it says that I have to wait 3-5 days for approval. Anyone want to tell me why?

Sorry lilred1452, I don't know. Have to wait for approval to join or to get a check??

I signed up with them about three days ago, it says that I have to wait 3-5 days for approval. Anyone want to tell me why?[/quote

I signed up a couple weeks ago and didn't hear from them I emailed them and just got a reply that I should be activated in about a week so if that happens it will have taken 3 weeks.

I signed up with them about three days ago, it says that I have to wait 3-5 days for approval. Anyone want to tell me why?[/quote

I signed up a couple weeks ago and didn't hear from them I emailed them and just got a reply that I should be activated in about a week so if that happens it will have taken 3 weeks.

Maybe they were checking to see if you had a account with them already.They are okay,I don't receive very many surveys from them anymore.They use to pay a decent price for their surveys but like other sites that has gone down.It was funny when I first started doing their surveys they use to pay me in cash.Yes cash.They would send it in the mail.However lately they are now sending checks.They also use to send them fast now it can take up to 6 weeks to get it.Plus you can cash out at any level you don't have to wait to get to $20 or whatever level like some of these other companies.