Praying

1957horses

Praying for all those in Sandy's path............

Heavenly FATHER, give comfort to them who lost everything, the help to rebuild, Through JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD, Amen.

Dear 1957 horses, I just got home from my Mom's house where there was total devastation and evacuation. Her food went bad and there were no cars left; they were submerged in water, so we could not get food or water but with the help of some neighbors, we managed. My mother is with my brother and safe until her power returns. I am home and an hour ago, my electricity came on but no heat or hot water yet. It has been hard living in the dark with no shower, no TV, no computer, all of the things we're used to.

However, compared to the horrific scenes I am seeing on CNN now, mine was nothing and I am grateful that I am alive. I have been offline for 6 days and came to this board looking for a post about the hurricane and there yours was. Bless you for your thoughtfulness and prayer. I have grown to love the people on this board and missed posting here! So to all, hope you are safe. Love, "cricket"

Dear 1957 horses, I just got home from my Mom's house where there was total devastation and evacuation. Her food went bad and there were no cars left; they were submerged in water, so we could not get food or water but with the help of some neighbors, we managed. My mother is with my brother and safe until her power returns. I am home and an hour ago, my electricity came on but no heat or hot water yet. It has been hard living in the dark with no shower, no TV, no computer, all of the things we're used to.

However, compared to the horrific scenes I am seeing on CNN now, mine was nothing and I am grateful that I am alive. I have been offline for 6 days and came to this board looking for a post about the hurricane and there yours was. Bless you for your thoughtfulness and prayer. I have grown to love the people on this board and missed posting here! So to all, hope you are safe. Love, "cricket"

Hey cricket,

I'm really sorry to hear the news of you/family. Sometimes we don't know GOD'S ways. All I can think of is the "Book of Job" in the Bible. GOD let satin take everything from him, Job was a very wealthy man. satin took Job's family, crops, home, even his body was full of disease. But Job never cursed GOD, but gave Thanks to GOD, and in return GOD blessed Job with even more then he had before. I am keeping you and all in my prayers, for healing.