pollbuzzer? can I trust them?

Anh-Hoang

There were a few posts said this new survey site is quite good and legitimate. I checked on scamadviser.com and wot.com they said different so a bit worry here. We also have to give them our paypal account. I don't know if it's fine to give someone paypal email or not :( Anyone has idea about this?

There were a few posts said this new survey site is quite good and legitimate. I checked on scamadviser.com and wot.com they said different so a bit worry here. We also have to give them our paypal account. I don't know if it's fine to give someone paypal email or not :( Anyone has idea about this?

I agree with avemarie it is safe but don't expect a lot of surveys from pollbuzzer

it's the most pay you'll get at around $360 an hour.. it's too bad i've only done about 50 seconds worth of work for them.. each $1 is around 10 seconds work.

I joined them and didn't hear from them So then I finally get a survey from them, nope, dq'd. So I still have no points from them. I checked the website and I still have no way to make money with them. I can't even found out how to cancel my account. Oh well, won't waste my time there.

Hi there - this is Noah Seton, CEO of PollBuzzer. I just wanted all of you to know that (1) you can definitely trust our site, and (2) that we appreciate your patience as we continue to grow.

On the issue of trust, the reason we ask for the PayPal email address is that we cash out our panelists every 24 hours, no matter how much they have in their PollBuzzer account, using PayPal. It's the easiest, fastest and most secure way for us to get you your money.

We continue to grow our business and our survey volume is increasing. There's no cost to join PollBuzzer, and we send you emails with the questions right in the email when you are chosen from the panel to respond to them, so there's no downside to joining and then just answering the questions as they come to you. As one of the posters on this forum said, it's $1 for literally just seconds of work.

Thanks again for your interest in our company, and please do let us know if you have any further questions. You can reach us at [email protected].