Greetin Card Panel

peach6

I finished the greeting card panel today ,when I clicked on it to record no purchases made it said your recruitment period is over so I thoght I could go to rewards and select my amazon gc but it says earned 00...............I am not sure if I got screwed. I emailed them b ut haven't heard anything back.

keep the panel page bookmarked because it's like surveyhead and will show up once it's approved.. you won't get paid unless you cash out the same way.. i was about to delete the bookmark when i noticed the rewards section with my payment in it.

keep the panel page bookmarked because it's like surveyhead and will show up once it's approved.. you won't get paid unless you cash out the same way.. i was about to delete the bookmark when i noticed the rewards section with my payment in it.

Thanks Did yours say 0 balance when you finished he 3months time frame?

Hey peach6,

Yes it dose say 0. Like avemaria said you have to keep checking. It will take a few weeks before you see that you can even request for your AGC, then another few weeks to get it. It also belongs to the SH just like Swagbucks and a few others. That's why it takes so long and we are all familiar with how lllooonnnggg SH takes. :?

Hey peach6,

Yes it dose say 0. Like avemaria said you have to keep checking. It will take a few weeks before you see that you can even request for your AGC, then another few weeks to get it. It also belongs to the SH just like swagbucks and a few others. That's why it takes so long and we are all familiar with how lllooonnnggg SH takes. :?

What a pain.I did get a reply that the button shows up in about 3 weeks.

1957horses I did notice that the amazons GC are back on Ispos.I hope you get one before there gone

Hey peach6,

Yes it dose say 0. Like avemaria said you have to keep checking. It will take a few weeks before you see that you can even request for your AGC, then another few weeks to get it. It also belongs to the SH just like swagbucks and a few others. That's why it takes so long and we are all familiar with how looonnngg SH takes. :?

1957horses I did notice that the amazons GC are back on Ipsos.I hope you get one before there gone

I need 40 more points to get a $25.00. I was getting a lot of surveys the last few weeks then now it seem to know I need 40 points but can't get them. out of the last 5 I've DQ'd or it says I all ready took it. Sometimes I think there is a conspiracy going on so to not cash out, lol. :roll:

Hey peach6,

Yes it dose say 0. Like avemaria said you have to keep checking. It will take a few weeks before you see that you can even request for your AGC, then another few weeks to get it. It also belongs to the SH just like swagbucks and a few others. That's why it takes so long and we are all familiar with how lllooonnnggg SH takes. :?

1957horses I did notice that the amazons GC are back on Ispos.I hope you get one before there gone

WOO HOO............................ :D

Got me a $25 AGC from Ispos................... :)

Now if anyone sees $50.00 AGC on my view I'll bee a happy camper...................... :P

I haven't seen AGC on myview in months............ :cry:

Yep, after I did the Greeting Card Panel back in February it took a little while before it showed up in the rewards section.

I'd love to do another one like the Greeting Card Panel. It was simple and easy and paid great. Maybe they'll throw another one my way soon.

I finally saw the button to cash out today.I chose the amazon. Does anybody remember how long it took before you got it.

It is from the same that SH is from so you know it will be a long while, but it will be before Christmas................ :roll:

I finally saw the button to cash out today.I chose the amazon. Does anybody remember how long it took before you got it.

It is from the same that SH is from so you know it will be a long while, but it will be before Christmas................ :roll:

[/quote Thanks,I did order a CVS card from SH I received it in a week and half it was an E card but thought that was fast for them.