Quick Rewards

Nancy2

I just joined Quick Rewards and was taking a survey from their page. After I finished the survey a page appeared that looked similar to the Quick Rewards home page but not exactly. It said Quick Rewards and had a similar design but wasn't the same. It asked me to put my name and address on it for sweepstakes purposes. I went ahead and did it as i had finished the survey and figured this was part of it. After i submitted that, which came after the survey and submitted it I got a message that said 'Sorry you didn't qualify for the survey' which I had already taken.

Im not worried so much about not getting the points as I am with having a second Quick Rewards page appear after the survey. I sent an email to the website to let them know.

Has anyone else experienced this? Usually, I am pretty on top of these kinds of things but Im really tired tonight and was just robotically taking the survey, but then after I got the message I was like Whoa, I hope I was just not phished!

If anyone has experienced this please let me know. Thanks so much.

I used to do them all the time, I think they were the first survey site I used. I would spend 45 minutes trying to qualify for a survey. I finally hit $50 and then I pulled back. Only did one a day or so. And I too have gotten that same second screen. I don't do them much at all anymore. I never seem to qualify for their surveys. I don't think I have done one for them in 6 months.

Thanks Rosiesmom. I feel a little better by your response. I was really worried if this was a real site. I just started with them and I have gone through the whole survey with several different surveys and then at the end it says "Sorry you don't qualify". So I just sent them an email and asked them to close and delete my account.

For anyone thinking of joining Quick Rewards, I wouldn't.

It used to be easy to navigate the site, but recently I can't tell where I am and wherther I am diong something that I get points or money for. I think I will be saying goodbye to them formally.

I joined them because a lot of people on the Disboards use them since they have/had Disney gift cards. Their pages are cluttered, their system overly confusing, and the site is always really really slow compared to other sites. I tend to avoid GPT sites now as I prefer to just do survey sites (Swagbucks is the exception) and freelance stuff if I'm trying to earn money otherwise. I got tired of spending a lot of time for pennies when I can spend the same amount of time and effort and make dollars. =D

**Swagbucks is the exception for me because between their app and the videos and searching, it's easy for me to earn at least two amazon gift cards a month which helps pay for my reading addiction. :P