global test market

stormycloud

Hello all, I have been trying and trying to get my last few points on GTM so i can cash out my first 50 dollar check , but it seems like all the surveys i try i get disqualified. Does this happen to anyone else or is it easy for you to qualify on this site? Thanks :roll:

Hello all, I have been trying and trying to get my last few points on gtm so i can cash out my first 50 dollar check , but it seems like all the surveys i try i get disqualified. Does this happen to anyone else or is it easy for you to qualify on this site? Thanks :roll:

I also DQ a lot with them...........I usually cash out only once a year

I have had a couple of issues with them but they have always been cleared up.For the most part I like them and yeah I would even recommend them.I also think it gets harder to qualify when you get closer to cashing out but it might just be us getting anxious to get our well deserved money.Plus after you cash out it takes 6 weeks to get your check.They have always paid so I really cant complain to much about them.

Speaking of GTM how do you guys respond when they ask "have you taken any surveys in the following in the last 3months?" I'm pretty honest with this, but many times I've DQ'd for this alone, what about you? I would think some sites remember what you've put and DQ you anyhow, but not sure on that.

i always put 'none' or 'other types of surveys'.. if you select that you've done anything related to the known topic they'll dq you just about every time.

i always put 'none' or 'other types of surveys'.. if you select that you've done anything related to the known topic they'll dq you just about every time.

That is probably why I DQ so much.I think I will try your way.

if we answered yes to that question every time, no one would ever cash out.. there are no more than 10 survey categories (electronics, food items, clothing etc...).. are we supposed to do only one survey in each category every 3 months??

I don't know if this is good or not, but I'm at 200 points in about 5 days. I just started GTM. Haven't had that many DQ's.

that is a good average, above average... that puts you cashing out in 25 days.. i cash out with them about once per month.

i

I don't know if this is good or not, but I'm at 200 points in about 5 days. I just started GTM. Haven't had that many DQ's.

that is a good average, above average... that puts you cashing out in 25 days.. i cash out with them about once per month.

I can deal with that. It'd pay the cable TV bill. :D

Wish I made $50 a month from them.I usually cash out every 3 to 4 months.So not great -but not bad.Each of us will have a different experience with them until you try them you wont know how good it is or bad.

it depends on the month.. i think they come more often if you do more for them, i'm not sure though.. when i started at the beginning of the year i had plans to cancel them after my coming cashout because i couldn't get anything the first month.. but then they picked up and i kept them.

yeah, just stay with them, it's not gonna hurt you ^^

I'm loyal membership for 3 months and got survey invitations frequently (2-5/day)

In addition, I just succeed 1 survey 80 points ($4) for the first time :) took about 40 min though :arrow::|