Pollbuzzer

rosiesmom

I signed up with this site some time back and basically have not heard from them except once or twice. So I go in today to see if I ever completed even one survey with them. Mind you, they have been sending me an email invitation for a survey like once every 2-3 months. They can't find me. So I guess I don't belong to their site and won't bother to rejoin at this time. Wasn't there someone on here that was with them? He/she was posting that the site was almost up and running? Do I remember that??

I recently posted where I had people use my reference no. to sign up and they did.I made like 3 dollars after they answered questions from them .They dont send the extra money until after your referral answers 4 questions.It's something along those lines it's all in their web site you can read up on it.I mean if you know someone else who does surveys maybe both of you can earn a little here and there from them.But by no means will you get rich from them.

I do not know what is going on with Pollbuzzer but I just sent them a email about this issue. For some reason my account shows a 4.00 balance but no way of withdrawing. I got a payment in Sept and answered at least 4 questions since then so just have to wait and see what their problem is. My guess is they are doing the same thing with your account they are doing with mine and why they are not paying the balance makes no sense or what their excuse is.

I do not know what is going on with Pollbuzzer but I just sent them a email about this issue. For some reason my account shows a 4.00 balance but no way of withdrawing. I got a payment in Sept and answered at least 4 questions since then so just have to wait and see what their problem is. My guess is they are doing the same thing with your account they are doing with mine and why they are not paying the balance makes no sense or what their excuse is.[/quote

I have a 3.00 balance in there also but for some reasoni it is not being forwarded to paypal.I was going to wait a couple days and then contact them.Post when you hear from them.

thanks

Hi, this is Noah Seton, CEO of PollBuzzer. This week we're doing some planned maintenance upgrades on our payment server which will delay payments for a couple of days. We anticipate all payments for the week, including for referrals, new questions, and old balances for panelists who have recently verified their PayPal accounts, will be made by Monday, November 12. 2012. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. Our typical policy is to pay out the next business day, and we will resume that policy next week.

Thank you again for your patience and for continuing to be PollBuzzer panelists.