ANYONE INTERESTED?

ro12ro

of course

this sounds like the one i talked about from Surveyhead that paid $2.50.. i screened out on it and then it showed me a page that said i can send the link to others who can also earn $10 for it.

it asked for my vehicle VIN number :shock: and i couldn't get it to work.. but out of curiosity i looked up all the places of the numbers and what they stand for.. and my vehicle type had the letter M, which for toyota is a truck, but we have an SUV, which should have been a number 3. So i can't figure out why i have a truck VIN number instead of an SUV.

it asked for my vehicle VIN number :shock: and i couldn't get it to work.. but out of curiosity i looked up all the places of the numbers and what they stand for.. and my vehicle type had the letter M, which for toyota is a truck, but we have an SUV, which should have been a number 3. So i can't figure out why i have a truck VIN number instead of an SUV.

While I am not 100% sure on this I think many SUV's are categorized as trucks for insurance or other legal purposes. I saw something about this recently on a tv show.

These have been multiple threads regarding this topic and all have been deleted except for this one. This one is being locked due to referral links being inserted by users with Admin edits to the referral links being deleted.

The url to the survey is below. Future discussions on this topic will be deleted and users will be banned if referral links continue to be posted.

http://media.surveysavvy.com/cars.php