Opinion Outpost

Nancy2

I agree on this, its slowed down quite a bit to maybe 1-2 every 3-4 days now. Or they ask you those "we have some questions for you" and even though you pick everything it says we don't have anything at this time.

I agree on this, its slowed down quite a bit to maybe 1-2 every 3-4 days now. Or they ask you those "we have some questions for you" and even though you pick everything it says we don't have anything at this time.

exactly I got a survey after those questions but it's from opinionshere.com => never mind :evil:

I hate to say it again but "What is going on with OO?". I get a survey and it lists the points and I start taking it and half-way through the survey it will say 'Sorry but we already have enough responses'. I don't like that at all and it didn't used to be that way. I am also getting where right after you see the points and start taking the survey it immediately exits out of the survey.

Not to mention where you take the whole survey and then it says the quota is full after you have spend 30 minutes or longer and don't get rewarded for it.

I wish they would clear all of this up. It's just not right or fair.

OO has had a lot of technical issues lately. When I tried to cash out at the beginning of the week it kept giving me an error. I cashed out today fine. When you go on their facebook people are complaining. Makes me wonder if they will be around for much longer. I`m cashing out smaller amounts with them just in case.

OO has had a lot of technical issues lately. When I tried to cash out at the beginning of the week it kept giving me an error. I cashed out today fine. When you go on their facebook people are complaining. Makes me wonder if they will be around for much longer. I`m cashing out smaller amounts with them just in case.

I don't blame you one bit. Last year when they pulled that crap, :evil: it was in November. Lucky I got the BBB involved after 2 weeks of my account being closed. Got my $105.00 by check in time for Christmas....................... :mrgreen: