OpinionSquare software

Anh-Hoang

• 3 weeks later...

I tried installing it in the past and it completely messed up my computer though I haven't done so recently. I am not sure you will get more surveys if you install the software because I never had it installed long enough to find out. All this software did for me was make all my web pages hang so I had to immediately remove it. Maybe someone else here installed the software and had positive results with it but based on my experience, I wouldn't recommend installing it.

I tried installing it in the past and it completely messed up my computer though I haven't done so recently. I am not sure you will get more surveys if you install the software because I never had it installed long enough to find out. All this software did for me was make all my web pages hang so I had to immediately remove it. Maybe someone else here installed the software and had positive results with it but based on my experience, I wouldn't recommend installing it.

Really appreciate your reply. I hardly believe those software which does not make any sense. By the way, I just bought this brand new computer, so... :roll: