EXPOTV.COM

Anh-Hoang

WOW, I didn't expect that fast.

This is my second cash-out with this site. The first one was about 5 days, but this time it was like 30 minutes :shock:.

love this site, the fastest way to make money... even though I have to show my handsome face and beautiful voice :lol:

I was checking this site out and was wondering if you get credit for every video that you do and about how much cash value are the videos worth? Is there a limit to how many you can do?

I was checking this site out and was wondering if you get credit for every video that you do and about how much cash value are the videos worth? Is there a limit to how many you can do?

Mostly they will check your interest and give you most relevant invitations. They have points below each products, regularly 300-800, highest one as I saw was 2500points. You can also check "Most Wanted" for products you already had at home (or someone else's house :mrgreen:). Most of the time you can only record 1 video (makes sense). You should be quick because there is only about 50-100 videos accepted and a lot of people recording them.The point system is 120points=$1 and if you cash-out Amazon then the threshold would be 600points=$5 SWEET isn't it :D Sometimes they have "tryology" which means product samples, I didn't get any yet :(

Yep, good luck, I got only 10 invitations so far (easy $40). And just missed 1 because they "reached the cap for this assignment" which is only 50 videos :cry: