Superpoints Is Over!

cricket

I just went to their site...they're closing. I cashed out Sunday night, I wonder if I will get anything. I feel really bad for the people I was sponsoring who were saving their points and now they never got a dime. They should have given them notice in time to cash out. That was really rotten of them.

WOW Really?? Boy o boy, I cashed out over a week ago for $5.00 amazon and didn't start it again. For once I was ahead of the game, left 30 points in my account. And was paid Friday. I would have been pi$$ed (excuse french) if I had been clicking that stupid button a hundred times a day and loose the points. I used to position the cursor on the bottom of the button and read while I was clicking it and when done all 100 I would see how many points I made. Sometimes it was hard not to peek at the score, but sometimes I got a lot of points and sometimes maybe only 6 points for 100 clicks. Well I finished the book the day I had cashed in, and just couldn't bring myself to just sit here and click it. I guess I made around $55.00 amazon for 6-7 months and that was done all by me alone. I got a total of 125 points from others under me. A few surveys helped................. :mrgreen: It's a good thing you cashed out Sunday cricket............. :P ...I read the notice and they said they are paying up ones that cashed out before 3:00 11/7..............How much did you have in your account, if you don't mind me asking?? (being nosey)..... :roll:

Hi horses..I had about 200 points because I cashed out on Sunday. I have not received the $10 yet and they usually pay on Tuesday. I have a feeling I'll never get it. They also closed down their Facebook page. There is a lot online about this, people want to report the owner. They should pay everyone what they owe them at this point. Terrible for them to not give warning.

yeah im peeed a bit myself. i had almost 1200 points was fixn to cash out. and then this ...oh well. im wondering what happened. something kinda fishy goin on if you ask me. here lately id been averaging 20 50 points a day on my spins. all for naught now. if any of yall hear anything please let us know right away.. :cry::o:(:?

That's horrible!! I joined a few months ago and never even had the chance to cash out! I was up to 7.45 and eagerly awaiting hitting 10 for the first time. They definitely did not handle this properly. Very shady............

I feel bad for anyone who had dealings with them.I wasn't a member with them but another company who recently closed good4u games.At least they had the decency to give enough points to their members so they could cash out.Plus they paid me the next day.I think all survey companies should be held accountable to their people who helped make them money.

I had right at 2000 points that are just thrown away. I had been saving since end of July. I always cashed out at 25 and was saving. So much for that. To bad they didnt give kisses lol.

I had right at 2000 points that are just thrown away. I had been saving since end of July. I always cashed out at 25 and was saving. So much for that. To bad they didnt give kisses lol.

:D

Superpoints belong to Surveyhead (or did belong to) sam............... with swagbucks............ :?

i did not know this. then it doesnt surprise me too much then.

I think it goes back to their business model. It was a concept that was destined to fail as the revenue streams were to low and with the amount of participants contributing nothing it was a no win situation. It started with the unlimited referral awards and even when they capped those at 1000 it was to much for them to do. The advertising did not generate enough to compete with the outgo of revenue.

I think it goes back to their business model. It was a concept that was destined to fail as the revenue streams were to low and with the amount of participants contributing nothing it was a no win situation. It started with the unlimited referral awards and even when they capped those at 1000 it was to much for them to do. The advertising did not generate enough to compete with the outgo of revenue.

This. I know I posted a couple of times that it was just not sustainable and destined to fail.

Superpoints belong to Surveyhead (or did belong to) sam............... with swagbucks............ :?

Where did you see that all three are (were) owned by the same company?

This. I know I posted a couple of times that it was just not sustainable and destined to fail.

Where did you see that all three are (were) owned by the same company?

Because I emailed Rohit and asked him what all surveys were a part of Surveyhead. So there is Survey head, Swagbucks, Super points, JD Powers, Gratis Points, and the Greeting card panel................... :| Besides you can tell by the way the surveys look like, all look a like.