Springboard

fiestyvermin

I finally crossed the 50 dollar threshold and I got payment today. I was skeptical as to the time frame and whether it would actually occur but as it happened so. It was a very nice surprise. I did not get the email from and I took payment from another SSI site and was shocked when I saw the balance. Pleasant surprises especially 50.00 are not very often. To bad surveys have gone down so much that it is not more common. But once is once so take it for what it is and be HAPPY. LOL

I finally crossed the 50 dollar threshold and I got payment today. I was skeptical as to the time frame and whether it would actually occur but as it happened so. It was a very nice surprise. I did not get the email from and I took payment from another SSI site and was shocked when I saw the balance. Pleasant surprises especially 50.00 are not very often. To bad surveys have gone down so much that it is not more common. But once is once so take it for what it is and be HAPPY. LOL

Good for you. We can all use $50.00. Glad it paid off for you............... :D

I'm a little upset with them right now.Yesterday I received a invite which said " Special Profiling Survey" if I do this I"ll have more earning opportunities. This one pays no money .Thing is is that it's set up like a regular survey about toilet paper that I have done up-tenth times over the past month from other survey sites.I feel like I was duped into believing it was a profiling survey, when all it's about is one topic.I got so mad and frustrated I quit in the middle.