Epoll Surveys

fiestyvermin

I just completed a survey and the invite said 350 points. I did the survey but at 350 points its going to take forever and a day to hit 18750. The point increase and then then the drop in survey points make it a near impossibility to hit 18750l. I will hit the next threshold and then good riddance. The surveys are easy but their frequency and low payout makes it near impossible to get that high a total. I know it was at 17500 and I was able to do that in just over 3 months. Now I am right at 10k but thats 3 months of surveys and likely the next 8 who knows how long that will be if I want to wait that long.

I tried to tell people that they were lowering their points,some people were still getting the 500 point ones but I think they have almost stopped those.Plus their surveys seem longer.I will probably still do them but I will cash out faster. I wont wait even if it means less money.Someone here did the math and the few extra cents to wait isn't worth it.

It seems like you need 25K in points to even get anything. I don't need magazines and junk like that, I just want the gift cards. I get about 1 a month now.

I was able to complete a 500 yesterday. This week I have managed 850 points. When compared to 18750 for 30 its a far far cry but at least they did that much. The way to look at it is if I was able to earn 850 every week it would take just a little over 22 weeks to hit 18750. That is not factoring the time involved to earn those points just the time to reach the payout.

The SNL church lady says it best: "Well isn't that special"

I was able to complete a 500 yesterday. This week I have managed 850 points. When compared to 18750 for 30 its a far far cry but at least they did that much. The way to look at it is if I was able to earn 850 every week it would take just a little over 22 weeks to hit 18750. That is not factoring the time involved to earn those points just the time to reach the payout.

The SNL church lady says it best: "Well isn't that special"

LOL! Love the quote! I got on there yesterday and did almost 1200 points, and today it was 200, both I was dq'd from.

yeah, i too am going to quit them after i get to the next points total i need. its a crying shame, they used to be one of the better survey sites for me. i emailed them a few weeks back and surprsingly they emailed me back. they gave the same lame excuse ive seen from many other sites here lately." we've had to streamline the way we do bussiness to be in line with other panels to be competitive". what the?!!! :x:? anyone smell conspiracey(i think i missspelled this word. lol!) here? it does look like its going to be a while b4 i get enough points to cash out. but as soon as i do..bye-bye Epoll!! :):D

• 3 weeks later...

1000 points for watching 45 minutes of some crap shows and then another 15 mins of questions.

A dollar for an hour.???

Thanks for the reminder. As part of the Christmas clean up,I just dropped them.

Isay is the next in the list. What crap has it turned into now a days. All 45 cents surveys. It was not great but was good for sure. Turned out to be dud now.

No matter how much i crib or complain or it being dropped from top 10,Survey Head is still my best bet to make some dollars. Still stands out as a decent site.

One Opinion is another one i m not making huge money but a decent site with extremely good customer service.Hugh is awesome.

Yesterday was the first time in 6 months I had received a survey from them it was not worth my time for the 350 points if I don't start receiving more surveys from them it will be Goodbye come Jan1