My Top 50 Survey Sites

LizzieAnn

I have been meaning to do this for ages, now, but have finally got my finger out and done it! I wanted to let others know what, for me, are the top 50 sites as far as regular invitations, good incentives and reliability are concerned. Bear in mind that I am based in the UK, so this may not be a valid list for USA members, but for those of us in the UK, I would go so far as to really stick my neck out and say, if you are not a member of these 50 sites, you are not earning enough! Go for it, guys, and good luck!

1. ACOP.com

2. Boots-Viewpoint.com

3. Brandinstitute.com

4. Ciao.co.uk

5. Consumerjury

6. Engage-panel

7. E-Global-panel.com

8. Focus4people.com

9. gfk.co.uk

10.Globaltestmarket.com

11.globalopinionpanel.com (Synovate)

12.Greengaugepanel.co.uk

13.Harrispollonline.com

14.Homeofresearch.org

15.IPSOS (iap-interactive.com)

16.Itsyourview.com (Newvista)

17.Justtheanswer.co.uk

18.Knotsclub-eu

19.Lighspeedpanel.com

20.Myvoice.co.uk

21.MyTNS/Mysurvey.com

22.Mediatransfer.com

23.Myonlinepanel.co.uk

24.Mindmover.co.uk

25.netverdix.com

26.one-poll.com

27.opinium.co.uk

28.Opinionbar.com

29.originpanel.co.uk

30.Pineconeresearch.com

31.Opinionworld.com

32.Opinionnow.co.uk

33.Opinionate.co.uk

34.Opinion-people.co.uk

35.Online-opinions.com

36.Pureprofile.com

37.Panelbase.net

38.Postofficepanel.co.uk

39.Responsepanel.com

40.Surveys.com

41.Socraticforum.com

42.Toluna.com (test & vote)

43.Thats-what-I-think.co.uk

44.Techsay.com

45.Valuedopinions.co.uk

46.What-i-buy.co.uk

47.Yougov.co.uk

48.Zoompanel.com

49.Yoursaypays.co.uk

50.Zussizone.com

I would not say they are in any particular order, except of course alphabetical, and I would not say that they are 100% correct in that the "co.uk" bit is right, instead of ".com" - play about with that bit.....the ones I have added in to make up the 50 like Zussizone, are new ones which I have high hopes for. Do not miss out Mindmover, which I am ready to cash out with, and all the others I have had great experiences with and would highly recommend. If anyone else needs further incentives, take it from me, they are worth your time and trouble, because just in time for christmas I have made £200 in cheque form, and £65 in Amazon vouchers, each from only one panel!

Good luck guys and go for it. Be prepared to put in some time and energy and it will really be worthwhile, but above all, enjoy yourselves!

LizzieAnn :D:D

• 3 weeks later...

glad you liked my suggestions, guys, anyone got a top 50 of their own, as I would welcome any ones I might have missed!

I am aiming for a Top 100!!!!

LizzieAnn :D

• 4 months later...

Hello,

Could you please do me a favour and change the URL to the Zussi Zone to zussizone.co.uk - not .com!

That would be fantastic!

Thank you, and I hope you like the site...

Richard

• 1 year later...

Panelbase is nothing but a cheat website. It will ask all important questions like your most listened radio stations and viewed TV channels for the week and once they get their answer, they will say you are not qualified for the survey.. In return they sell our answers to the relevant radio and TV channels and pay us nothing. Survey websites like Panelbase.net.survey should be banned and taken to court.

Panelbase is nothing but a cheat website. It will ask all important questions like your most listened radio stations and viewed TV channels for the week and once they get their answer, they will say you are not qualified for the survey.. In return they sell our answers to the relevant radio and TV channels and pay us nothing. Survey websites like Panelbase.net.survey should be banned and taken to court.

Well, in all fairness the OP posted this back in 2008. Perhaps they were a better site then?