One Opinion 3.00 survey

fiestyvermin

This is funny as much as it is upsetting. I got a email with just a survey button, no link or number. It was for 3.00 that said 5 min to complete. I go to the survey and it was very easy.They asked me about alcoholic beverages I drank and answered all the questions. I was asked to participate in a online discussion and shown the dates for the discussion, asked to put in my name and email address so they could send me the link. On the very next screen I am taken back to One Opinion and told I did not qualify for the survey. I have emailed them and I will probably have to contact the BBB over this but how can I be DQed from a survey that asked for specific information and being approved for a discussion. Horrible Very upsetting and totally uncalled for.

I contacted One Opinion about this issue and they did credit my account for the 3.00. It seems they are very upfront and honest. Its funny I have not been a member very long and have only 13 in my account after this but 95% of all their surveys I see are 1.00. I feel its a insult and hate doing 1.00 surveys but 12 more and it might be another to avoid.

I contacted one opinion about this issue and they did credit my account for the 3.00. It seems they are very upfront and honest. Its funny I have not been a member very long and have only 13 in my account after this but 95% of all their surveys I see are 1.00. I feel its a insult and hate doing 1.00 surveys but 12 more and it might be another to avoid.

good for you fiestyvermin, glad it went your way. :o

I had to email One Opinion today because I got cheated out of a dollar for doing the second part of a survey. I hope that they are honest with me like they were for you. I've cashed out with them twice and they send the prepaid card out pretty fast for a survey company. I'm just afraid they might go downhill like a lot of the other sites have.

I recently joined OneOpinion.ca (Canadian site) and never received the confirmation email. I then emailed them twice asking them about this and if the site is actually active yet as I haven't seen a login area yet, just the signup related buttons. I have yet to receive a reply.

Just wondering if anyone else knows about their Canadian site and is currently using it.