OO Account closed?

fiestyvermin

For 2 days now all I am getting told by OO is that no surveys are available. I have no idea what is going on but it is rare for this to happen 2 days in a row. I am wondering if they suspended my account. Thoughts?

i see it too and i've never seen this before.. it looks like they're updating to include a facebook sign on.. i haven't done surveys from them for quite awhile so i'd expect at least one survey to be there.. but like the rest of you i got nothing when i tried today.

Same for me as well. No surveys for the last two days. Add this as a rant too...what's up with all the 40 cents surveys? Then add this rave...I did one of those surveys that paid only 40 cents. The company called me a few days ago that sponsored the survey. They want me to do a one hour phone interview for $200!!! :shock::D

Same for me as well. No surveys for the last two days. Add this as a rant too...what's up with all the 40 cents surveys? Then add this rave...I did one of those surveys that paid only 40 cents. The company called me a few days ago that sponsored the survey. They want me to do a one hour phone interview for $200!!! :shock::D

WOO HOOOO.............. :D

How wonderful for you and in time before Christmas......................... :P

I *almost* hate to say this, but I think it's reasonable to expect that any survey company might have few to no surveys on a weekend - especially when businesses are getting back on track after the hurricane.

They seem to be back on track. Lots of 5 point surveys though. Was offered a 30 point one but immediately DQd. Did a few 5pt 10 minute surveys that were okay then got a 10pt 20 minute that only took about 5 minutes so it all equalled out in the end.