Ipsos

peach6

I don't know what is going on with this site it has become my least favorite they don't seem to even reply to your email . I have needed 15 points for awhile to cash out for 10.00 amazon GC .There was a survey on there site saturday which I completed and I thought Great I can cash out .................WRONG..........i was not credited the points if I click on the survey again it states that I already did it.,,,,,,,,,,Very Frustrating

I have 496 points and the site is just dead for me. I am not getting surveys at all and so I am saying goodbye to it. Somehow I have an odd number of points when I had like 2,000 points at the other site. So I am getting out of it.

I don't know what is going on with this site it has become my least favorite they don't seem to even reply to your email . I have needed 15 points for awhile to cash out for 10.00 amazon GC .There was a survey on there site saturday which I completed and I thought Great I can cash out .................WRONG..........i was not credited the points if I click on the survey again it states that I already did it.,,,,,,,,,,Very Frustrating

I feel your pain -over the weekend I went out of town and didn't do any surveys.Yesterday I went to do surveys and got about 5 from Ipsos to do.I didn't get my points for one and they didn't even give the point value when I did it.It was one of those Synovate surveys-the one where they ask did you purchase this in the month of October.I personally think their system is undergoing some pains since the takeover.There has been 2 other times I never received my points but I bugged them and then they gave me my points.You have to be diligent about it, it took me 3 weeks that one time .I told them if they give me my points I would leave them alone .To me it sounded like a win win situation,they must of agreed they gave me my points.Now I wonder where my loyalty points are?