Getting no where

stormycloud

Hi guys , Other then doing tellwut do you guys feel like you are getting no where with surveys? Thanks :x

Well today is a holiday Veterans Day, no snail mail either today. But yea getting no where with most surveys as of lately. I CAN'T STAND IT ANY MORE............ :x ...HURRY QUICK...............I NEED A SURVEY FIX................. :roll:

While I only do SH and Tellwut, I tend to think it's just a part of doing surveys really. Also I think Tellwut spoils us and then we think everyone should be like them. lol I dunno though I do get discouraged with SH at times because they are so darned slow. Over the 4 years I've been with them though I've kinda gotten used to it.

thank you, i was kinda getting bummed cause i know that a lot of people on here do a lot of surveys and i just feel like i'm not getting anywhere with other surveys except Tellwut. Maybe i should just concertrate on one or two. :shock:

I actually do really well with OO. I see alot of complaints about them and there have been technical issues lately, but I haven't had any problems. I also always have a page of available surveys on mysurvey but I don't have the time to keep up with everything.