funny story about my Pt's

footfree

So I got 2 Pt's to do -the first one arrived I opened it and it was food.The second one hadn't arrived quite yet.So later on that day I got a invite to do a survey on my Pt. So I'm doing the survey they ask how I like it and I say how I wont buy this again I don't like the flavor of ranch but if my daughter ask me to buy it then yeah I would.Then they ask me if I would purchase it again and did I think it did a good job of cleaning.(LOL)I'm like cleaning ?You don't clean with food.I need to go back and fix this, but it wont let me.So now they think I ate the cleaning supplies!My goodness -what a idiot I am.Hope someone reading that survey gets a good laugh from this.

So I got 2 Pt's to do -the first one arrived I opened it and it was food.The second one hadn't arrived quite yet.So later on that day I got a invite to do a survey on my Pt. So I'm doing the survey they ask how I like it and I say how I wont buy this again I don't like the flavor of ranch but if my daughter ask me to buy it then yeah I would.Then they ask me if I would purchase it again and did I think it did a good job of cleaning.(LOL)I'm like cleaning ?You don't clean with food.I need to go back and fix this, but it wont let me.So now they think I ate the cleaning supplies!My goodness -what a idiot I am.Hope someone reading that survey gets a good laugh from this.

:lol::lol::lol:

Funny! And that is their fault for not specifying the product!

Your right they should have specified which Pt especially since they came from the same company.