Low paying surveys

truetolife

Do survey companies that pay low for a survey really that stupid to think they are going to get good results? I am to the point where if a survey company doesn't want to pay a descent amount I will rush through and barly read the question and not care what my answrrs are just to get the points. Why should I care? They don't seem to care if they pay such low money for surveys. Does anyone else to this?

I just don't do low paying surveys. I don't want to risk getting thrown off a site/panel for lack of quality answers for the surveys that DO pay.

I'll also close out of decent paying surveys if I find the questions too tedious - like those horrible large charts they want you to fill in.

The market dictates what they pay remember. They will stop giving out cheap surveys if people didn't take them. Unfortunately people take them and they meet their statistical needs.

Do survey companies that pay low for a survey really that stupid to think they are going to get good results? I am to the point where if a survey company doesn't want to pay a descent amount I will rush through and barly read the question and not care what my answrrs are just to get the points. Why should I care? They don't seem to care if they pay such low money for surveys. Does anyone else to this?

:evil: Couldn't agree with you more. I allow 15% more time than indicated and then they get what they deserve. Recently took a survey estimated at 15 minutes for 45 cents that had at least 25 items on each multiple page and necessary to click on each item, with multiple choices total approx 10 minutes a page. Impossible 15 minutes total. After 18 minutes I had to decide whether to delete or continue. I continued and gave them what they deserved.