goodbye surveyspot!

avemaria

i just did my last $2 survey with them.. gone are the days of seeing invites telling me i'm their valued expert for this or that survey.. in which i'm offered $1 for 35 minutes... gone are the sweeps entries... i'm cashing out now and putting you to the back of the dodgeball line never to be picked again...

I am not sure what site Avemaria is meaning. Surveyspot is part of the same company that owns Opinion Outpost, SSI, and have been points for a long time. On surveyspot they send a lot of sweeps but I havent seen anything offering cash maybe never. I have not done their surveys in over a year because they just dont pay and most of what I see or get is sweeps and my time is too precious not to be paid.

i did 2 of their $1 surveys just to try and reach the $10 mark.. by chance i got an email for a $2 one yesterday which pushed me to $11 so i'm done.

Don't blame you one bit.............. :roll:

Surveyspot sure hit the toilet in the past year. With SSI owning OO and SS that is the reason. I imagine they only keep it up for the suckers that don't know of OO because the surveys there are mostly the same for a lot less.

The place has a huge amount of members that i bet aren't on OO. They have a football pickem game and thousands upon thousands are playing it so that tells me people are still putting in work to do 50cent surveys that are 30-45 minutes long

• 3 weeks later...