Burnt Out

peach6

Oh dear peach, this has happened to me many times. Every survey I go to, I'm DQ'd. I get so discouraged and then I hit on a good one and my mood lifts. Sometimes when this happens, I'll do the fill-in stuff like watch videos on Swagbucks, which is 3 cents for 10 videos...pathetic, I know but at least it adds up to my Amazon card, same with Quick Rewards, the little questions, also adds up to a few cents. I lost one of my jobs (I freelance) and really need to have good days here. I didn't even make $4 so you're ahead of me. Which ones did you do today?

I hear you peach6. Today I've only made $2 in surveys. I've only been working since around 6pm but still you'd think I'd have made a little more by now(11:06pm) It is indeed discouraging at times. It feels good to vent here though. Seems to help a little. Keep on keeping on my friend.

same here, seems like i have been trying to cash out on GTM for 3 years and the same with in box dollars. But at least i started working again so that does help some. Hang in there :roll:

Today will be better.....................I hope

I hope so too................... :roll:

Today my Birthday........................... :D

How old.................. :?:

Old enough to know better.......................... 8)

To young to resist................................. :lol:

Today will be better.....................I hope

I hope so too................... :roll:

Today my Birthday........................... :D

How old.................. :?:

Old enough to know better.......................... 8)

To young to resist................................. :lol:

I hope every survey site gives you points for your Birthday so you will be closer to getting your pool next year.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY