Like a Company? Sign Up For Their Emails!

idylatoo

If you like a company - sign up for their email newsletters!

It's a rare chance, but if they're doing any research, they'll might just reach out to people who are already customers. (Yes, I'm sharing this tip because I just did an in person survey for a company that I received BECAUSE I was signed up for their emails.)

If you like a company - sign up for their email newsletters!

It's a rare chance, but if they're doing any research, they'll might just reach out to people who are already customers. (Yes, I'm sharing this tip because I just did an in person survey for a company that I received BECAUSE I was signed up for their emails.)

Wow good idea, how much did it pay, if you don't mind me asking. I mean is it worth the time and profitable..................... :roll:

I'd rather not say for confidentiality purposes, but I'll just say it was definitely worth my time. It was a fun experience to boot, so even if I wasn't compensated I'd happily do something similar again to improve the quality of a store/business that I like. Compensation was definitely in the same range as online focus groups which is what this essentially was - just on an individual basis.

(Similarly, about the only low paying tedious surveys I DON'T close out of are ones for companies I'm a customer of - I figure if they're doing research even if the survey only pays me 10 cents, it might pay off MORE for me in the future.)

It was really a neat experience since a lot of the questions were regular survey questions, but I could be a bit more "wordy" and ask for clarification (which was nice). It was also really neat getting immediate feedback on my thoughts - not from the business, but from the people running the survey for the company.