MYPOINTS no points for clkng emails

yobry1

Has anyone noticed this. I used to get 2-4 emails a day where you cllk the link and earn 5 points, but they changed everything and I haven't seen the 5 point emails in almost 2 months now. Did they stop the 5 point clk thru? :cry:

Has anyone noticed this. I used to get 2-4 emails a day where you cllk the link and earn 5 points, but they changed everything and I haven't seen the 5 point emails in almost 2 months now. Did they stop the 5 point clk thru? :cry:

I had 2 this morning already. I am up to 9,410 since July. Saving for that pool so won't cash out till maybe March because it takes almost 2 months to get the AGC.......................... :?

• 2 weeks later...

I still get a few that still offer the 5 points, but most of that has dried up for me. Also they partnered with magazines.com and they used to offer 500 points per subscription. Now you have to buy a certain amount before you get points. UGH! I haven't bought as much since they stopped giving points on Amazon and Overstock purchases. But come to think of it, I think Overstock is back on the list but not as many points per dollar.