How many hours?

stormycloud

Less than a hour. I keep up with very few panels now as for most time/effort comes nowhere near to equal what I deserve in pay. I find I'm seeking out panels for companies that I am a frequent customer as even if they don't pay much, I'm still contributing to something that will (hopefully) eventually benefit me.

I haven't necessarily become disillusioned w/the survey world, I just don't think a lot of the methods have caught up with current technology - things like those horrible charts could be made much more simple and easier to complete if turned into flash pages (like on paidviewpoint) for example.

I'm mostly using my time to do content writing and working on finding other "real" online jobs so that I can make money online without spending a lot of time and effort for pennies.

Less than a hour. I keep up with very few panels now as for most time/effort comes nowhere near to equal what I deserve in pay. I find I'm seeking out panels for companies that I am a frequent customer as even if they don't pay much, I'm still contributing to something that will (hopefully) eventually benefit me.

I haven't necessarily become disillusioned w/the survey world, I just don't think a lot of the methods have caught up with current technology - things like those horrible charts could be made much more simple and easier to complete if turned into flash pages (like on paidviewpoint) for example.

I'm mostly using my time to do content writing and working on finding other "real" online jobs so that I can make money online without spending a lot of time and effort for pennies.

What are those 'real" online jobs?

What are those 'real" online jobs?

Work from home/telecommuting jobs with major companies. There are lots of legitimate full and part time work from home jobs - such as customer service, tech support, writing, etc.

I will spend upwards of 5 hours an evening doing surveys. Well, that isn't exactly true. I spend about 15 minutes actually doing the surveys and the rest of the time is spent trying to qualify for them. And most of you know, that is the exact truth!

I will spend upwards of 5 hours an evening doing surveys. Well, that isn't exactly true. I spend about 15 minutes actually doing the surveys and the rest of the time is spent trying to qualify for them. And most of you know, that is the exact truth!

wow! thank you rosiesmom :P

Before i go to bed i usually will crank them out nonstop for an hour to an hour and a half. Usually make anywhere from $5-$10 a session. Not bad after a month or so.