I SAY Panel

jesusistheway3k

Recently Syvonate Panel and i-say Panel merged.I was an member of both panels.On the Syvonate Panel I had accumulated points (but never received after the merger)I emailed customer support about 5 times about the problems I get an standard response telling me that I did receive all my points and that the points system was different and so they had to convert,the told me to look at my account I would see "syvo"To show the pooints from Syvonate.I explained to them each time that those were the surveys I did for Syvonate in the time frame that the two panels merged,and they never gave me my accumulated points from the Syvonate Panel.And the told me that I did receive those points.

I was wondering if anyone elese was having problems with them,I did read about them on the Survey Police rate a panel and notice others had problems.I notice one of the posting done by "NORM" wanted to report them to the Internet Fraud Division of New York City. I am more than willing to sign some type of petition that could be handed over to the right authorities.Here is email address "[email protected]" if in the subject line put Survey Police Forum/I-SAY Panel.May be we all can come together and do something about the problems with i-say :o

It took a few weeks, but I received all the points I was due. Sorry you haven't had better luck.

Since all of this began,trying to get the points taken ect.Thet deactivated my account because I was emailing them and asking about it.