valued opinions

avemaria

I didn't realize but i just checked their corporate information and it says they're based in England.. I guess asking the bbb for help getting my $15 is out of the question.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry Avemaria. I didn't know they were out of England. I am getting near the $20 mark again. I seem to run hot and cold. But in over two years I think I have cashed out 5 times.

it's just odd because a few years ago i would cash out once every 2 months at the least.. but this past year i've gotten nothing.. i asked my question on facebook but they haven't replied to me.. what happens to my $15 if i can never cash out? they've held it for 4 years now.

it's just odd because a few years ago i would cash out once every 2 months at the least.. but this past year i've gotten nothing.. i asked my question on facebook but they haven't replied to me.. what happens to my $15 if i can never cash out? they've held it for 4 years now.
there earning interest on it ......why should they let you have it.

• 4 weeks later...

They suddenly stopped sending me surveys and kept all the money in my account, after emailing them for a month to figure out why I could no longer sign in they finally replied they closed my account and are keeping my account balance. Many others on facebook have recently stated their accounts were suddenly closed as well.

after almost a year of sending emails once a month asking why i did ok before but now got nothing.. i went to facebook and posted about it and sent a private message to them.. for some reason they sent it to their tech department and since then i've been doing well with them again..