Inbox Dollars

god1419

I've gone through numerous survey sites, and finally stumbled across Inboxdollars. The $5 sign-up bonus seemed nice, so I gave it a shot. Within a week, I turned that $5 into $16 by completing a profile, taking surveys, and opening up e-mails. It takes time to make a reasonable amount of money, but by just spending 20 minutes on here daily will make you money fast. I definitely suggest trying out this site; I'm sure you'll love it jsut like myself.

I agree that this is a good site. It does take a while to get your earnings up but I finally did and received a check for $45.63. Sometimes you can boost your earnings with different cash offers but be careful and don't sign up for anything you don't really need. I was able to add $8.00 to my earnings when I received an offer on AARP. It was time for me to renew anyway and Inbox Dollars paid me $8.00 to renew, plus I received a small travel bag from AARP for renewing. Watch for things you really need and it will work out good for you. Send Earnings is the same way.

Inbox Dollars is terrible. It took me a whole year to accumulate enough earnings to cash out - $30 - then they take $3 of it for "shipping and handling" charges. They are ripoff artists. They also make you stay active until you receive your check, so that means they are still making money off of you for about 2 months. The minute I get my check I am cancelling my account with them, and I don't care about the couple of dollars I will have accumulated by then.

Oh, and OP - Referral links are not allowed here. :roll:

• 2 weeks later...

I signed up for them for a little bit of time. I was bombarded with tons of emails throughout that day. Emials that contain offers that would worth so little that it would take me too long to waste my time to even try to reach the pay amount to get anything. I cancelled it right after I signed up. I give it to anyone that has that much time to be with and stay with that panel. Like me, most people go the other way and work with other panels.

• 2 years later...

Yeah I've been with Inbox Dollars since I think 2006. I'm now cancelling. HotSpex is better, mysurvey is better and even the terrible customer service and mysurvey.com is better. I've made $50 each year with inbox and they just not worth it.

Had to file a Better Business Bureau complaint (bbb.org) against them over just a couple dollars.

As soon as I contacted the live chat the rep went on to address the problem with misspellings and basicall copied the FAQ page. But I never got to say Hi or to even tell her the issue! Got disconnected somehow and had to start all over:

"I just completed but did not qualify for a survey on Beer consumption as I have not had it in the last 2-3 weeks. My "credit" was not awarded to me though. Even though I was still logged in I got another message (this has happened several times before) saying that my name is INBOX not Sarah. That's the situation I want addressed. I already know the information you have posted above. Now, back to the issue at hand: When I click to If You Are Not INBOX, click here link... I get a blank screen. Can someone fix this so it doesn't happen at all please? Sarah: I am only seeing this issue with Inbox Dollars, not the other survey sites which I belong.

Catherine : What was survey Id?

Catherine : When did you comlete this?

ME: Survey tn# 1160861-US-Aug2 A few minutes ago

Catherine : When did you complete this??

ME: A few minutes ago

Catherine : Are you asking us about its credit?

ME: I took a survey. I was still logged in to my account but was then logged out and given gredit under the name INBOX. I have a little over a $1 under that INBOX account because I have not been receiving credit under MY login. Why is this happening and how can I get that credit posted DIRECTLY to MY account. Why am I randomly being logged out instead of given credit?

Catherine : What earnings is showing in your account?

ME: It's not my account it's an account called INBOX. MY account has $43.08

Catherine : Please note that , you can not use a loaptop\ computer that is already in use or used for any other user

ME: I am the only one using this computer.

Catherine : If any other member of Inboxdollars use this PC Than his account will come here

Me: NOPE

Catherine : What showing under current earnings

Catherine : And click on My profile

Catherine : My account

Catherine : Let me the email and name showing there under account details

ME: I am the only user of this PC and the only one with an INBOX account

Catherine : I will check whose account is this and let you know

ME: My email ********@gmail.com and my name are there as ****** *********

ME: It's my account as I said before and now showed you above.

Catherine : What is your full name

ME: ***** *****

Catherine : Correct, your name and earnings is showing correctly here

Catherine : could you please tell me the earnings shwing there in your window?

ME: MY account has $43.08

Catherine : I am asking about the earnings showing there on your screen now

Catherine : Where you see your name as INbox

ME: After completing certain surveys I see INBOX instead of my login/name and the money earned but can still open another window and get my correct info.

I save my password to this computer. THis is why it makes no sense that I am not being credited for some surveys.

Catherine : you gets credit within three weeks

Catherine : Thus you need to wait

ME: Not if it the credit goes to a general account and not my own...

Catherine : I am asking what earnings is showing on your screen

Catherine : And you are not giving me any reply on thsi

ME: $43.08...Can you please escalate this to your supervisor. You're not understanding much of what I say at all. I need a manager. Thanks

Catherine : pleae tell me the earnings showiing there in your account

ME: I have told you above several time the $ amount- on BOTH accounts.

Catherine : So , Its $43.08 Right

ME: $43.08 is still the amount showing under MY account. Under INBOX (what is probably a general account for your company and a default account is different and $1.75). Please get your supervisor.

Catherine : I will escalate this matter

Catherine : pleaes give me some information first

ME: please do so

Catherine : Member Profile

Catherine : please click on the link given above

Catherine : And tell me the full name and email showing on page you will get after clicking on the link given above

ME: It's the same info I have already posted above. I am the one who knows English. Read the information already posted. I am not going to keep typing the same info but I will give you the confirmation # to the BBB and survey police for management to handle

Catherine : So, If I understand you correctly.

Catherine : It is showing all your information and name is diffent .

Catherine : Right?

ME: no

Catherine : you said, t hat screen showing your email address, your earnings but Name is showing as INBOX

Catherine : Am I right

ME: no

Catherine : Let me transfer this chat to my senior so that you will get better assistance

info: Please wait while I transfer the chat to 'Diamond'.

info: You are now chatting with 'Diamond'

info: Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK52708441093X

Diamond: Welcome to our live chat service. Please make sure you have added the email address [email protected] to your email address book and safe list while I read your query/question

Diamond: Hi There

Diamond: Let me check your previous chat first..

Diamond: One moment please...

Diamond: Thanks for your patience..

Diamond: Please provide me the survey number which you are referring to?

ME: Survey tn# 1160861-US-Aug2 as listed above

Diamond: Did you completed this survey mailing?

ME: Yes as listed above

Diamond: Thank you for bringing this error to our attention. This error is being generated by our Cash Survey's third party website. We will inform them of this error, and will credit you for this survey, as well as an entry into our Sweepstakes. We thank you for your patience and for being a valued member.

ME: What about the other surveys?

Diamond: it is for Survey tn# 1160861-US-Aug2 .

ME: Read the above it's been happening for more than one survey...

Diamond: Did you completed the other surveys too?

ME: How else who the default have been credits...

Diamond: I need the other survey number too inorder to check it for you..

Diamond: survey number and date *

ME: Here you'll need this:

Diamond: Yes, please..

ME: Thank you for using the Better Business Bureau's Online Complaint System.Your complaint has been assigned case # 57217338. Filed against : Cotterweb Enterprises Inc1295 Northland Dr Ste 300 Mendota Heights MN 55120-1380This is an easy "glitch to fix" your IT dept could have taken care of it or even someone in the Operations dept...

Without shopping, I couldn't cash out even once a year. I did do some shopping and I never got credit for it. So after that happening twice, I got enough to finally cash out and I kicked them to the curb. Just a horrible place. I have had much more luck with Send Earnings.

• 2 weeks later...

ive had my good and bad experiences with them over the cousre the last several yrs. when i first started it was great. i wasnt becoming a millionaire but it was steady. but i started having some problems after everytime i cashed out. i started not getting hardly any GPTR emails at all each time i cashed out. i would check the home page for some info on the problem. on 1 ofthe pages i found where it told me i was inactive. im saying to myself,"WHAT!" and they r one of the most aggravating to get in contact with. finally i was told i had to do more offers and other various activities . well the emails picked up a bit. then.. again i wasnt getting many. its been this way for many months now.it seems you have to at least do a few surveys a week or so and whatnots just to get their emails regular now. it wasnt like i wasnt doing any of offers and such, i was!. the thing is i was getting at least 5 to 10 a day for the longest time and then after cashing they started messing with me.