Inbox cash out

fiestyvermin

I do not earn a ton from them but I manage to cash out once or twice a year. I do their videos and a few of the surveys and a bit of the searching. From watching videos, reading emails, and surveys I cashed out the last time 7/11 finally today I decided to bite the bullet and cash out again. I know last time I was just over 30 and was told that if I waited till I got over 40 they would wave the 3.00 processing fee, which they add back which makes it a even wash. I have been over 30 for about a month and was thinking that they would say the same thing and wave it at the 40 so I was just building up. Today I was at 35 and on the cash out screen I was told that to wave the fee I would have to be over 50. Anyone know if they changed the amounts or is it just cause I was over 30? Ideas?

I have still gotten the $40/Waived Fee Request when I had just under $35 in my Account, so I clicked it, and got the $40 within a week or two. I believe it has to be around there, or everyone would request the $40/Waived Fee Request with like $39 or so in their Account. I do know that you do get a Full Month (from the Date you requested for the Waived Fee) to get to your $40 or $50.

One time, I needed to get to the $40, and got it within a week, but decided to wait until just before the Month was up, and got to $78. I really do think that $35 is the cut-off. Hope this helps! :)

I have still gotten the $40/Waived Fee Request when I had just under $35 in my Account, so I clicked it, and got the $40 within a week or two. I believe it has to be around there, or everyone would request the $40/Waived Fee Request with like $39 or so in their Account. I do know that you do get a Full Month (from the Date you requested for the Waived Fee) to get to your $40 or $50.

One time, I needed to get to the $40, and got it within a week, but decided to wait until just before the Month was up, and got to $78. I really do think that $35 is the cut-off. Hope this helps! :)

nt eagle , how long did it take you to get to 78? If you dont mind me asking? Also do you guys also know of another paid to click site that is good? :o

nt eagle , how long did it take you to get to 78? If you dont mind me asking? Also do you guys also know of another paid to click site that is good? :o

Cashcrate and treasure trooper are excellent. I've been paid multiple times by both without any issue whatsoever.

Check out this site to evaluate ratings etc http://www.ptc-investigation.com/Elite.aspx

Cashcrate and treasure trooper are excellent. I've been paid multiple times by both without any issue whatsoever.

Check out this site to evaluate ratings etc http://www.ptc-investigation.com/Elite.aspx

ok thank you i will check it out thanks . :P

Stormycloud, it took just at two Months, as I was in the process of moving. And, if I remember correctly, it took me about a Month to get to around $33 or so, then I waited the full Month after requesting Payment using their Fee Waiving of getting to $40, which only took me about a week to accumulate. I asked Inboxdollars, and they said I can earn as much as I want with the $3 Fee waived, for One Month from the Date I requested. Granted I will probably never get to this again, as this was when they were allowing me to get my .15 a Day using their Search. For some reason, they have stopped myself from doing that. But getting .50-$1 a Day in their Daily Surveys does add up, especially with Peanut Lab on-board with them. And, I usually average around $1-$3 per Day, with minimal time.

Stormycloud, it took just at two Months, as I was in the process of moving. And, if I remember correctly, it took me about a Month to get to around $33 or so, then I waited the full Month after requesting Payment using their Fee Waiving of getting to $40, which only took me about a week to accumulate. I asked InboxDollars, and they said I can earn as much as I want with the $3 Fee waived, for One Month from the Date I requested. Granted I will probably never get to this again, as this was when they were allowing me to get my .15 a Day using their Search. For some reason, they have stopped myself from doing that. But getting .50-$1 a Day in their Daily Surveys does add up, especially with Peanut Lab on-board with them. And, I usually average around $1-$3 per Day, with minimal time.

nt eagle.....so is this just with one company or are you signed up with several different sites? I think you said several different ones from the list that you included above? Again thanks

It took me 2 years to cash out with them. And so I kicked them to the curb. I couldn't ever get any surveys done and I got to $33 dollars and I cashed out. And then I cancelled my membership and they sent me a survey asking me why. Just told it that way it was. Good for all of you who make money with them. :D

• 4 months later...

Just got my first check from them. I'm considering moving them from my "slow days" surveys to my "check more often" sites. I won't do all of their surveys though and if you use the "Featured Surveys" option rather than the daily surveys you can find some good ones. DQ rate is about average (for me).

Payment/Check came fast compared to most others and they credit for surveys either immediately or within 24 hours or so.