Happy Thanksgiving

1957horses

Hey All,

Just wanted to wish You All a very Safe and Happy Thanksgiving and Your Family also.......................... :D:):P

What are you thankful for??

I am thankful for a home to live in, and food to eat. I Thank GOD for HIS Tender Mercies and JESUS For Saving me with HIS Sacrifice. And for all of you here that we share your happy times and sad times. Sometimes I feel like I know you all........................... :D

Hey All,

Just wanted to wish You All a very Safe and Happy Thanksgiving and Your Family also.......................... :D:):P

What are you thankful for??

I am thankful for a home to live in, and food to eat. I Thank GOD for HIS Tender Mercies and JESUS For Saving me with HIS Sacrifice. And for all of you here that we share your happy times and sad times. Sometimes I feel like I know you all........................... :D

[/quote Happy Thanksgiving every one .........Be Safe wherever you are in your travels....Don't eat to much.

Hope everyone had a good one. We went to Missouri and spent the holidays with my brother and his family. I am happy to be back home though. That 12 hour drive(680 miles) always takes me a few days to get over. :| I enjoyed it though. Got to see my niece and nephew.

Hope everyone had a good one. We went to Missouri and spent the holidays with my brother and his family. I am happy to be back home though. That 12 hour drive(680 miles) always takes me a few days to get over. :| I enjoyed it though. Got to see my niece and nephew.

That sounded real nice............ :D