Valued Opinions -$5.00 survey on Black friday

footfree

So who got this survey?I did, but first I got it from chaththreads.The pay is $25 agc which you will get in 2 to 3 days.Wonder how long it'll take Valued Opinions to get it to you.Plus have they even gotten AGC back on their rewards?I'm so fed up with valued opinion I don't trust them-I mean cant you tell by my post.That's why I wont do anymore of their surveys I'm to scared I wont get paid.All I want is cash or AGC and it doesn't look like they are giving those out.I bet it's a cash flow issue for them and they are trying to get rid of their other rewards first.Just a theory no proof.

I got the one from Cutthreads, didn't get the one from Valued Opinions. And, if I do, I'll decline it. Makes no sense when a Survey Company states that it is out of Amazon GC's, but this Survey pops up. :roll: Having it take 2-3 Months for Pending Credits, then another Two Weeks to get the Gift Card from VO, AFTER requesting it, has soured me on them. I still have about $26 Earned/Pending with them, and want one more VISA GC, then I may be done with them.

Same here. I have $28.50 in VO. So I guess I have to weight till $30.00 visa and just buy a $30.00 amazon with it. Witch is going to take a while because I don't have anything pending. Now watch, with my luck, by the time I get to $30.00 they will be out of visa's too...................... :(

i don't get anything from them.. i emailed last month about my balance and i was replied to that i should update my profile to get more surveys.. i replied back asking what happens to my money if i never get another survey from them.. i'm waiting for a reply. I've had $15 in my account since 2009.. been back since January and haven't had a single survey this year. I was thinking about asking the BBB but i just found out VO is based in England.