4 to 6 weeks my fanny...........Polling Point

footfree

Cashed in my points on Oct 6th for a $100 check it was supposed to arrive on the 16th of Nov. but no ,no check.That would have been the 6 week marker.I emailed them Mon. but with it being the holidays I cant imagine them getting back to me until next week ,or even at all.Last time I contacted them they never responded to my email,so my faith in them isn't good.Has anyone ever filed with the BBB on them?Or did you get your prizes from them when ordered?Believe me I'm not letting this one go it took over 5 years to get there.I will never ever do that again.

Cashed in my points on Oct 6th for a $100 check it was supposed to arrive on the 16th of Nov. but no ,no check.That would have been the 6 week marker.I emailed them Mon. but with it being the holidays I cant imagine them getting back to me until next week ,or even at all.Last time I contacted them they never responded to my email,so my faith in them isn't good.Has anyone ever filed with the BBB on them?Or did you get your prizes from them when ordered?Believe me I'm not letting this one go it took over 5 years to get there.I will never ever do that again.

Maybe they were hit by Sandy storm. and things are running late. I hope you get it soon. I know that sickening feeling one gets when waiting for something to to come and it's late. Please let us know when you get it, so we all can rejoice..........

So after reading 1957 post I went in search of their address.Well I cant find one.Why cant I find a address?Dont most research companies have their address listed on their site?Especially if they have nothing to hide?I find it all so suspicious that I cant find a address.I mean how do I file with the BBB if I don't have this info?

So I went on this site to rate Polling Point and found their address.They are from the UK -can you file a compliant against someone in the UK? I also see where they have a office in New York.I would also like to know if anyone here has turned in points and received anything from them.Right now I'm not sure I will ever see my $100 after 5 years of hard work.It would help calm my nerves a little if I knew they actually paid something to any of their people.

I redeemed for a $50 Darden, Red Lobster give card on 12/20/11. I do not remember how long it took to get the gift card but it did come. Since I cashed out I have only earned 33,000 points. It takes forever. I wanted to wait to the 100 but impatience is my downfall and I figure 50 is better than another year. The 50 was 70000 points.

I redeemed for a $50 Darden, Red Lobster give card on 12/20/11. I do not remember how long it took to get the gift card but it did come. Since I cashed out I have only earned 33,000 points. It takes forever. I wanted to wait to the 100 but impatience is my downfall and I figure 50 is better than another year. The 50 was 70000 points.

Thanks for answering.I'm not big on patience myself.So when they said 4 to 6 weeks and no check and no replies to my emails I start getting anxious.Every time they send me a survey to do I email them asking for my check or at least a reply to my email saying when I will receive it.I told them I wouldn't be answering anymore surveys until I get one or the other.

• 1 month later...
i think i cashed out a few months ago. I got my $100 check.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WOO HOO..........AND IT'S after all the holidays. Buy yourself something special................ :D

• 3 weeks later...

I also redeemed my points last year for the $100.00 Check and believe it only took 4 weeks to receive my payment.

Any ways they are a legitimate and trustworthy company.

I cashed out last year for the Darden and so far I have earned 40k. It takes forever and a day to get enough points but if you keep up with it. I wimped out early and took the Darden for 70k. Hindsight who is to say. Points add it just takes forever to get there.