my view

peach6

Is anybody getting any surveys from them?I emailed them 5 days ago with a question in regards to a reward and they did reply but since then I can't seem to get any surveys.I was not rude.Is this what happens when you want to ask them something or maybe there just isn't any surveys for me.I was hoping to be able to cash out in a week or so if I got enough surveys but I don't see that happening now............just ranting :(

Yes, I got a couple (3-4) today, but not as many as I usually do on a Friday. I think it's 'cause of the Holidays, but I could be wrong. Just stinks that I'm now less than 1k from the 35k threshold, and will probably have to wait until Monday to get past it, since I don't get many Surveys from them on Weekends.

I gave up on this garbage site (maybe its just bad for Canadians). Anyhow, I hardly received anything from there and I did a few that was at like 4k, nowhere near 30k to redeem!

I gave up on this garbage site (maybe its just bad for Canadians). Anyhow, I hardly received anything from there and I did a few that was at like 4k, nowhere near 30k to redeem!

30K??? Here in US we need 35k FOR $25.00................... :?