Amazon and Valued Opinions

1957horses

Hello all,

I'm peterb6001 from the UK. I just posted in the introduce yourself module saying that I've been taking surveys for a long time and write help, advise and online-surveys-can-i-make-money the truth tips on Squidoo.

Just to let you all know that Amazon is back up for the UK on Valued Opinions. I just requested and received an £10 e voucher from them, so worth doing a few more surveys before Christmas :D

Hello all,

I'm peterb6001 from the UK. I just posted in the introduce yourself module saying that I've been taking surveys for a long time and write help, advise and online-surveys-can-i-make-money the truth tips on Squidoo.

Just to let you all know that Amazon is back up for the UK on Valued Opinions. I just requested and received an £10 e voucher from them, so worth doing a few more surveys before Christmas :D

Yes Amazon was back for the UK last week. but not YET for USA. Suppost to be for USA mid week............... :?

Fingers crossed for you then. I hope you don't have a lot of money in the account. I always withdraw mine as soon as the minimum is reached as a rule, in case these things happen, sites close down etc.

Fingers crossed for you then. I hope you don't have a lot of money in the account. I always withdraw mine as soon as the minimum is reached as a rule, in case these things happen, sites close down etc.

I completely agree with you on that. Last year that this time, I had a $105.00 from OO and the site froze a lot of accounts including mine. Had to go through BBB to get check. I learned my lesson.................. :roll: