Pinecone

ljhoppe

Have been trying for a VERY long time now to join Pinecone. I am about ready to give up. Anyone help me?

Thanks in advance

It actually took me over a year to get in, but i did get it. :shock:

I wouldn't worry about it so much. I got in, and have had 1 survey in 6 weeks so far, not great.
I like Pinecone because you never DQ and there payment is fast but I can't say I make much money from them.I get maybe one or two surveys a month,but I will take what I can get.

3.00 a survey is more than anyone else pays. And when you get invited to a survey, you are always allowed to finish it unlike with other panels. Those are definite benefits from belonging to Pincone. It seems when I first joined I was getting more surveys than I am now. Now it is probably 1 or 2 a month on average.So that is a little bit of a negative. I wish they sent me more surveys like they used to. But it helps that you can get your payments deposited into your paypal account. I hated it when I kept on getting those 3.00 checks in the mail. They were a pain in the neck because I was not going to make a special trip to the bank to cash a 3.00 check. But they pay fast. Usually the money is in my pay pal account the day after I complete a survey. The one exception was the last survey I completed with them. I completed it last Wednesday the day before Thanksgiving and I didn't get the money until yesterday. Their offices were probably closed for the entire Thanksgiving weekend so I am sure that is why I had to wait until yesterday to receive my payment.

And you need an invitation I think to join their panel. If I remember correctly, one of the other panel sites I belong to referred me to them.